Leadership calls for – and develops – freedom and clarity.
I recommend that we all free ourselves and get clear every day. That way we can lead ourselves and lead stellar lives. We are ready to make a great decision when we can answer a yes to each of these questions:
- Do you have a VMV (vision, mission, and values statement)?
- If you own a business, do you have a VMV for your business?
- Do you read your VMV aloud every day?
- Is it up to date?
- Do you feel in charge of your life?
- Do you feel free in each of your roles and relationships?
- Do you have a clear process for making decisions?
- Do you know how to feel fear, and do what you want to do and are called to do anyway?
- Do you have tools for thinking outside the box, and do you use them regularly?
If you can answer “yes” to all these questions, then you are ready to make leadership decisions. If you answer “no” to any of them, I encourage you to increase your freedom and capability – starting this week!
To learn how to discover your own vision and mission, and make it real, learn about Leadership Coaching and Contact me.